Purchasing a Garden gate with railings is a fantastic way to help secure your home from intruders who steel and vandalism and keep animals and children in the safety of your garden as well as increasing the value and look of your home
Abbey Gates experienced craftsmen design, manufacture and install all our gates, but can also adhere to your bespoke designs. Once the gate has been structured, we will then galvanize it’s surface. Galvanizing is a process that covers every inch of the gate in a protective zinc coating to avoid rusting and damage. A primer is added on top of the zinc coat to ensure our high gloss paint goes on evenly and doesn’t flake off.
Why call Abbey Gates for a Price Quote?
- No matter what your driveway’s shape or size is, we can create a design to suit your home’s style and colour
- Abbey Gates offers a free call-out service to measure your driveway or garden perimeter and generate a price for our service.
- We are experts in automating gates as well, providing a convenient and secure
- Our expert crafstmen have been manufacturing iron gates for over 25 years, ensuring you have a timely, high standard service
- We are also experts at automating iron gates
- We offer a range of fabrication services such as iron gate restoration, welding and sculpting
- Abbeygates keep up to date with their competitors prices, giving you the best rate with the best service and craftsmanship.
To arrange a free call-out service to your home with one of our friendly advisers call us now on 01505 – 615425.