Metal driveway gates are at their best when they have an automation system installed for convenience and security purposes. However, driveway gates can be installed without an automatic system and will still provide you with heightened security. An automatic system can also be installed on a driveway gate at a later date even if it hasn’t been manufactured and installed by ourselves.
Metal driveway gates are perfect for optimizing security when you are up against thieves and vandalizers. Driveway gates are lockable and secure due to their integrated locking system and heavy weight. This means that no one can access your grounds without entering a pass code of your choice from outside the gate or by clicking a button on your personal gate remote. An intercom system can be installed to alert you a visitor is wanting access to your property and its then up to you to let them in once you have talked to them through the discrete intercom box placed inside your house.
Your metal driveway gates will then be galvanized then painted with a waterproof coating. The most common colours people choose are black, green or red gates, but Abbey Gates can provide any colour you find fits with your homes style.
So why choose Abbey Gates to fit your metal driveway gates with an automation system:
- Fast and reliable service
- Free and fast call-out service in all areas around Glasgow, Stirling, Dundee, Perth, Edinburgh to Ayr
- Provides a galvanizing service which protects your gates from weathering and accidental damage
- Provides a waterproof painting service in any colour you want
- Experts in the automation of gates
- Will adhere to your specifications and bespoke designs
- Have a range of styles for you to choose from (ask for a portfolio or look at the websites galleries)
- Provides a three year guarantee
Call one of our friendly advisers today to get a quote on 01294 835294.