Metal, Wood & Composite Automatic Gates in Gourock
We have supplied, built and fixed gates, railings and fences in Inverclyde for decades. Recent new build homes and properties in Gourock and the locals’ high interest in home improvement have increased the demand for our customized driveway gates, as well as in Gourock. Abbey Gates can design, manufacture and install a set of beautifully crafted metal driveway gates for your home in Gourock.
What are the benefits of having a metal driveway gate in Gourock?
There are many benefits to having wrought iron driveway gates, such as:
- Heightened security
- Controlled access with an interlocking system
- No trespassers – in Scotland, there are no laws against trespassing but you can discourage them with a gate
- No arbitrary sales visits
- Increases the value of property
- Gives a great first impression to your visitors
- Easy sliding or swinging motion
- Increased privacy, especially with one of our metal-screened gates
- No unwanted cars parking or turning in your drive
- Keeps the kids and pets safely behind the gates
- The look of a driveway gate can give the impression of a house that uses the best security
What style of gates should I get?
We provide a range of different types of gates, from driveway gates, garden side gates, metal railings, dog gates and many more types to your specifications. We also have a wide range of designs, paints and additional decor that can be added to your chosen gate.
Gourock was and still is a place for the people of central Scotland to visit for leisure. The town’s late Victorian and Edwardian buildings and piers created the perfect, picturesque look which inspired the production of postcards.
Most of our Gourock clients have chosen to keep the style of the town by choosing a gate of Victorian or Edwardian style. You can achieve this look by having an ornate-looking style to your gate. Additions such as gate finials, balls and swirls can create this look perfectly.
Why Abbey Gates?
Quality craftsmanship, excellent pricing, guaranteed parts and labour, local company and quick, efficient installation with no mess or fuss.
What do we do to make your gate?
We firstly make a plan of the area using the measurements we obtained at the call-out. We design the gate, manufacture it in our workshop and then paint it with whatever colour and finish you want. We will then install it after levelling the ground to allow the gate to swing freely, and then we will dig the holes for the metal posts and insert them securely in the ground.
How do I get my new gate?
- Get In Touch: Call 01294 835294, email email@example.com or fill out our contact form to arrange a free call-out to your premises at your convenience
- Tell us: what design you want, whether it be your own, a custom design or from our catalogue (presented to you during the call-out to your home)
- Get A Quote: After our call-out, we will provide you with a quote, and we will start the manufacture and installation of your new driveway gate in Gourock!
Driveway Gates In Inverclyde
If you’re looking for railings, fencing or any other metalwork, please get in touch. Our skilled surveyors and craftsmen can discuss your requirements. We operate throughout Inverclyde including Greenock, Port Glasgow, Gourock, Kilmacolm, Inverkip and Wemyss Bay.