Abbey Metals have been supplying and installing automatic gate systems in Scotland for the past 15 years. During this time we have dealt with some of the most complex installations. What we have found is that every client’s requirements vary, therefore we endeavor to design systems that will suit your style of driveway, colour scheme or security needs and much more.
If you are new to the systems that we offer, and you are planning on having an automated system, perhaps you would like to take a look at a few of the questions below to help design your system
Why choose Automation?
- Does your site work 24-hour shifts?
- Is it secure at night?
- Are company and employee vehicles safe around the clock?
- Are visitors safe in areas where fork lifts and machinery are being used?
- Is your site safe from vandalism and theft?
- Are the general public safe? Can children wander on to site?
- Are there any combustibles on site? Is there a risk of arson?
- Are insurance premiums increasing? Could they be reduced with improved security?
Our site survey teams will be more than happy to help design a suitable system for you and perhaps this will be easier to plan during a survey.
So why choose Abbey Gates to design, manufacture and install your metal security gates in the Scotland area?
- We specialize in the manufacture and installation of wrought iron railings for residential and commercial purposes.
- We are able to manufacture a diverse range of bespoke security metal gates to our customer’s exacting requirements.
- Our choice of materials and fabrication processes ensures a quality product that will last for many years in the toughest weather conditions.
- We understand that our products serve an important practical purpose but also that they must also blend with their surrounding environment which is why we offer our products with a choice of design variations, materials and finishes.
- Once we can establish what you require from your gate we can design a system to suit.
- All our craftsman have over 25 years experience in metal fabrication and installing automation systems
- We protect our metal gates with a zinc coating to protect from weathering and accidental damage
- Our gates come with a one year guarantee
If you require any further information, help or advice then please feel free to contact us on 01294 835294 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org